SafetyNet Systems Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2021.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- transaction data, including information relating to enquiries and purchases made
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Legal and regulatory compliance.
- Where necessary for our legitimate business functions that are not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights.
- We may periodically send promotional email about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please write to or email us as soon as possible, using the contact details displayed at the foot of this web site. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Return To Previous Page